Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro – Chiropractors Are Paying $500 Per Month To Rent Simple Patient Magnet Websites…
If you’ve ever wanted to earn money from home as a consultant or internet marketer, I have a few important questions you need to ask yourself. Think carefully before you answer: Do you spend more time learning about internet marketing than you do building your business? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of ‘shiny new stuff’ that seems to come out daily? Do you want to stop chasing the latest fad and start focusing on one thing that works?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone:
A recent survey of my subscriber list revealed the two biggest challenges that folks in the internet marketing community are facing:
1. Information overload – The constant feeling that they are missing out on the latest and greatest ‘opportunity’… A vicious cycle of investing their time and money in the newest shiny object, only to move on to the next opportunity without ever seeing results with the past one.
2. Trading hours for dollars – Most people who end up making money with their business end up working more than they did in their day job. Becoming slaves to their clients and customers rather the bosses they left behind and NEVER earning the passive income they promised themselves when they got started.
===Check out Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks following Bonus You’ll Get===
Chiropractic Patient Magnets: How Small Websites
Earn Big Paychecks Delivering New Patients to Chiropractors
This guide takes Stephen’s proven method, as well as my experience and simple teaching style to produce a system anyone can use to build ‘Patient Magnet’ mini-sites that will earn passive income.
Inside we reveal everything: the keyword formula, the WordPress themes, the plugins, all the ‘local’ backlink sources as well as the sneaky sales emails that get chiros on the hook to pay $500/month or more for each mini-site you build.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the things you will learn inside this program:
- The keyword formula for generating patient traffic – Tap into what the patients are searching for with an included list of injuries, medical conditions, and benefits chiropractors can offer. Combined with local search, this formula produces millions of keyword combinations that are easy to rank for, and deliver visitors who set appointments to fix their ails.
- 3 free research tools that will tell you how much traffic (and appointments) your site will get before you build it – These tools eliminate the guesswork telling you exactly what it will take to rank your sites on page one of Google and keep it there for the long term. These go beyond Google’s Keyword tool and will allow you to quickly test your keyword ideas to find the easiest low hanging fruit keywords so you can maximize the time you spend building sites.
- How to buy the right domain that will have you owning the first page of results for any keyword – Use this domain search tool to look not only for available domains, but expired domains and other opportunities that can help you rank your sites faster. (Buying the right domain is like owning web real estate and cements your place on the first page of results)
- The 30-second ‘sanity check’ you MUST perform before you build a mini-site – Checking the first page of Google for this mistake BEFORE you build your site will save you the headache of a keyword that was doomed to fail. NO tool can check this for you and is the most common reason newbies fail when building a site and ranking it in Google. (If you ever wonder why your site didn’t rank when you did everything right, THIS is almost always the reason)
- Why some webhosts will HURT your Google rank – Web hosting companies share their servers among multiple customers. If you use the WRONG host you will be sharing space with spammers, porn sites, and other websites and Google will group your site in with them, punishing you for guilt by association. Learn the hosts you MUST avoid at all costs, as well as the hosts that have the best reputation with Google (Stephen has seen a boost in his site’s Google rank by doing nothing more than changing webhosts… proving this concept.)
- How to pick SEO friendly WordPress Themes – Use one of Stephen’s recommended free themes to give your sites a professional look and feel, or use his 5-minute check to know if a theme will work with Google’s latest rules BEFORE you buy or install any theme (this is handy anytime you build a website that you want Google to be able to crawl easily)
- The free SEO plugin recommended by NASA that handles 90% of your pages SEO – This WordPress plugin is used by the New Yorker, searchengineland.com, and Microsoft to handle all their on-site optimizations. This plugin will recommend changes to your articles to make more Google friendly and handles video SEO, Google news SEO, Local SEO, and mobile SEO together in one package.
- The free fixer plugin that auto-fixes problems on your sites and prevents Google from seeing them – This plugin checks for all the most common SEO mistakes including broken links, missing images, broken 404 pages, and notifies you by email when they’re found while preventing Google from seeing these errors until you can fix them. These errors can happen when building your sites or by accident months, even years after your sites have been built because of incompatible plugin updates. You’ll never have to worry about them as long as you’ve got this free plugin installed.
- The real time analytics plugin Stephen uses to track site visitors – Watch your visitors in real time to see what they are searching for to find your site, which articles are the most popular, which parts of your site are getting the most appointments, and which need to be improved. Tracking and tweaking your site can turn a site that is generating 2 appointments per month into generating 10 or more and earn you hundreds, even thousands of dollars more per month with the same number of Patient Magnet sites in your network.
- Stop hackers cold with this professional grade security plugin – WordPress sites get hacked all the time (happened to me twice) which can not only damage your site, but get you banned from Google because your site is considered unsafe. This security plugin provides a firewall that blocks known hackers, exploits, brute force attacks, and hacker bots from a database that is updated daily. The plugin also blocks other plugins and themes if they are known to have a security hole, so you can breathe easy when installing an older plugin or one that you’re unsure of.
- The lead collection plugin that captures patients – Use this plugin to design your calls to action and get the patients to opt into your email list when they set up their appointment with your clients.
- Simple 10-minute article formula – Use this formula when writing articles for your sites to produce copy that not only ranks for your chosen keywords, but also convinces the visitor to call or fill out the appointment form. The right article can mean the difference between your visitors just browsing and leaving or becoming patients for your clients.
- Natural backlink building that Google rewards with a boost in ranking – Google has caught on to all the old methods of building backlinks and will punish your site if you still use them. Use Stephens ‘natural backlinks’ method to only get links from authority sources and mix up the link’s anchor tag the way Google likes (getting the anchor tags WRONG is the biggest mistake in making your backlinks look natural). Even if you have no experience, the step by step instructions will allow you to avoid all these mistakes and get it right every time.
- How to use social media to boost your Google Rank – Sharing your sites on social media the right way will give you a boost in search results, as well as provide extra traffic to your site from shares and likes. Not all social media is created equal and picking the right sites (and timing) is crucial to seeing results.
Local and niche directory sites that are hidden gem backlink sources – Stephen reveals his method for finding ‘local directories’ who’s backlinks are like rocket fuel for local SEO. I’ve been using these sources on my own client’s websites and have seen a boost in their ranking and traffic 9 out of 10 times… and they work even better on small Patient Magnet sites.
- The authority sites you should always use as your first source of backlinks – Letting Google discover your site through one of these backlinks instantly establishes your site as an authority. NEVER submit your site to Google, or a site indexer because you’ll lose the boost these authority sites provide.
- How to build a list of pain patients you can get paid to mail – Capture leads whenever they make an appointment to build an email list of your own that you can use to earn affiliate commissions on supplements, pain relief eBooks, or even charge chiropractors a fee to send out an email advertising their service. (another passive way to earn income from the traffic and leads your sites generate.)
- How to set up a local forwarding number for free – Free service allows you to take phone calls with a number that is local to your sites target (live phone leads are gold for chiropractors and will pay $100 or more per phone call). Service includes call tracking, voice mail, and forwarding to your clients all completely free.
- Site scanners that will check your sites for errors – Fix your sites before Google notices problems by running them through one of these free scanners. They’ll tell you everything you need to fix as well as recommend ways to speed up your site and boost its SEO. It’s like having me look over your sites for you, so you can learn by doing and never worry about making a costly mistake.
- .EDU and .GOV backlink sources – Backlinks from .edu and .gov domains are the most powerful way to boost your site to the first page. You’ll learn how to find blogs, forums, and directories hosted on these domains and how to create links back to your site cementing your position on the first page of google.
- The A/B split test plugin Stephen uses to earn the most money possible from every site – Having the right headline, call to action, button, even font color can double or triple the number of visitors who set appointments. This plugin allows you to test variations to see which one generates the most leads and money. The results are always counter-intuitive
===Check out Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks following Bonus You’ll Get===
Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro REVIEW, download Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro bonus, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro discount, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro benefit, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro testimony, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro features, what Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro jvzoo, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro wso, get Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro, buy Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro testimonial, Chiropractic Patient Magnets: Small Websites Earn Big Paychecks Review By Luther Landro PRO OTO Awesome, Seo, Software, WordPressSeo, Software, WordPress